Reals Academy was built on philosophy of “professional development” by integrating technology and theory into practice of real estate surveying and valuations, that its alumni will be rounded in the practice of the profession and foster positive change in the society. In recent past, many have clamored for alumni association, a platform to create opportunities and address issues facing each and every member in the practice of the profession.
This email is aimed at updating your contact information as well requesting if you might be interested in the committee to work on the proposed Alumni Association.
You could also join the Facebook group by clicking the link below:
Some of the objectives of proposed “Reals Academy Alumni Association” are as follows:
Aims and Objectives
- To support the growth and development of the academy through sponsorship and donations in the area of books, journals, modern day technology, facility and so on
- To create opportunity for interactions and business networking.
- To enrich the academy by donating books and also by subscribing journals in the field of Real Estate and valuation.
- To share field experiences through seminars workshops and symposiums regularly.
- To offer oneself as resource person to training others.
- To ensure good image of the academy through good ambassadorship and professionalism at all time.
Please click the form link below to update your contact information